This applies above all to occupations in the fields of health and education, but also to other occupations if you wish to work independently or on a freelance basis or if you wish to use a specific job title. In some professions, a state professional admission procedure is also necessary.
Important regulated professions are:
- Nursing professions (geriatric nurse, nurse)
- Academic healing professions (physician, pharmacist)
- Educational professions (educator, teacher, curative educator, curative teacher)
- Food chemist (m/f)
- Social professions (social pedagogue, social worker)
In some professions, the use of the professional title is regulated in particular. These include job titles:
- Architect (m/f)
- Consultant engineer (m/f)
- Interior Designer (m/f)
- Landscape Architect
- City planner
You can find out exactly which professions are regulated and whether your profession is regulated in the federal recognition portal.