The Point of Single Contact informs the start-ups and established companies from home and abroad about:
- procedures and formalities that must be fulfilled before the start of self-employment,
- the concerned authorities to allow direct contact with the authority,
- public registers and databases,
- generally available legal remedies in the case of disputes,
- associations and organisations, which help businesses in practice, without being a competent authority.
For more useful information in the European context, see Your Europe - Business.